F.A.S.T.E.R. A New Online Virtual Indoor, On-Water Rowing, And Or Ski Erg Coaching Analysis By Jack And John Nunn
adj. fast·er, fast·est
QUESTION: What’s better than getting coached by an Olympian?
ANSWER: Try being coached and having your rowing stroke analyzed by a real Olympic Rowing Coach, John Nunn (1976 U.S. Olympic Men’s Rowing/Sculling Coach).
QUESTION: What’s better than being coached by one Olympic Rowing Coach And Olympic Bronze Medalist?
ANSWER: Try having Jack Nunn, 3-time National Champion, 4- time Pac-10 Collegiate Champion, and 2001 U.S. Rowing Worlds Silver Medalist also analyze your rowing technique. That’s a combined total of over 70 yrs of rowing experience all in one package. Jack Nunn has also been coached by some of the all-time greatest coaches in U.S. history. Steve Gladestone, Craig Amerkhanian, Mike Teti, Ted Nash, Kris Korzeniowski, Sean Colgan, And Todd Jesdale just to name a few.
All of this knowledge will be packed into one virtual rowing online coaching session!
WHAT WILL THE F.A.S.T.E.R. PROGRAM OFFER YOU?
F-ASTER split times on your 500, 1000, 2k, 6k, and even 10k distance pieces!
A-NALYZED and complete overview of your video in order to improve your overall rowing and/or ski technique!
S-PEED and efficiency! Gain amazing knowledge about your specific body type and how it correlates to speed by being more efficient with your rowing and/or ski stroke and learning key elements to make your times faster!
T-IMED High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T.) specialized workouts in order to accomplish your goals of becoming a better, faster, and more efficient rower sooner!
E-RGOMETER workouts and a 4-week workout plan to help you jump-start your indoor rowing workout routine using the indoor rowing machine and/or ski erg!
R-ACE ready in one month with our online virtual coaching technique analysis!
*JOHN NUNN (67′ PAN AM GAMES SILVER MEDALIST, 68′ OLYMPIC BRONZE MEDALIST, 71′ PAN AM GAMES SILVER MEDALIST, 76′ OLYMPIC MEN’S ROWING COACH, CORNELL UNIVERSITY HALL OF FAME, AND 96′ OLYMPIC TORCH RUNNER)
1. Digital camera footage of yourself exercising with good light and focus from an angle or a side on the indoor rowing machine (preferably Concept 2 erg), water, ski erg and/or everything.
2. Row the ‘pic drill’ which is a sequence of strokes ranging from rowing with the arms only, upper body and arms, 1/4 slide, 1/2 slide, 3/4 slide, full slide. Do this drill at 20 strokes at a time and then move up the slide every 20 strokes until you get to full slide.
3. Row and/or ski between 18 and 22 strokes per minute for about 30 strokes.
4. Row and/or ski as fast and hard as you can at race pace (32 stroke per minute) for about 30 strokes.
5. John And Jack Nunn will spend at least an hour each going over your rowing stroke and you will receive a massive email and at least 10 items of technical analysis of your overall rowing stroke that will improve your stroke and power. The 4 – week training program, due to your specific needs, will help you get FASTER in less time!
GET F.A.S.T.E.R. TIMES ON YOUR 500M, 1000M, 2K, 6K, AND EVEN 10K PIECES WITH THESE PERSONALIZED ROWING WORKOUTS!
COST FOR COMBINED 2 HOURS OF VIRTUAL INDOOR, ON-WATER ROWING COACHING AND/OR SKI ERG ANALYSIS DONE BY BOTH JOHN AND JACK NUNN
F.A.S.T.E.R. coaching from John and Jack Nunn is $150.
*BELOW IS A VIDEO OF THE BEACH SPRINTS INDOOR 2,000 METER RACE HELD IN 2008 WHEN I WAS ‘OUT OF SHAPE.’ I RACED TO A FIRST PLACE FINISH WITH A TIME OF 6 MIN 4 SECONDS. MY BEST TIME EVER WAS A 5:56 ON THE NATIONAL TEAM. LET US SHOW YOU THE WAY WITH PROPER ROWING TECHNIQUE, TRAINING, AND DRILLS FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL RECORD 🙂
Tags: Concept 2 rowing races, Concept 2 Ski Erg, Craig Amerkhanian, Faster on rowing machine, Fitness Classes In Long Beach, how to row faster 2k times on concept 2, how to row faster 500 meter times on concept 2, Indoor Rowing Classes, Jack Nunn, John Nunn, Kris Korzeniowski, Mike Teti, rowing faster on water, rowing seminar, Roworx, Sean Colgan, secrets to rowing fast, Ski Erg, Steve Gladestone, Ted Nash, Todd Jesdale
Jack Nunn is the head trainer and owner of Roworx. Jack is a former national team rower who has competed in more than 100 triathlons, including 9 full Ironmans. He has created a system of rowing that prepares the whole body for both competition and fitness longevity.