Free Nutrition Seminar: Women’s Health! Thursday, Nov. 4th @ The Roworx Warehouse Location
Each month owner, Jack Nunn welcomes everyone (members and non-members) to Roworx Rowing Warehouse For a FREE One Hour Seminar on Health, Nutrition, and Fitness. This month’s seminar on Women’s Health is Thursday November 4, 2010.
Whether you are a woman or a man join us for a very informative session with a video presentation featuring Dr. Delia Garcia, Radiation Oncologist discussing The Role of Nutrition in Reducing the Risk of Cancer and Other Degenerative Diseases.
Some Facts you may not know:
Breast cancer is the 2nd leading cause of cancer death for women.
215,900 new cases of breast cancer diagnosed in 2004, and 40,589 women will die of breast cancer this year – 1 every 13 minutes.
A new breast cancer diagnosis is made every 2.4 minutes. Even men can be afflicted. You can reduce your risk of disease by 50% or more through a healthy lifestyle and the food that you eat!
Dr. Delia Garcia:
- Founding member of the St. Louis Cancer & Breast Institute
- Radiation Oncologist practicing in St. Louis for 21 years
- Listed in “America’s Top-Rated Physicians” as a leading expert on breast cancer
- Local, national, & international lecturer
- Author of over 40 scientific publications & book chapters
- On the Advisory Boards of the Susan G. Komen Foundation and the Wellness Community
The Roworx November Health, Nutrition, and Fitness seminar on Women’s Health is November 4, 2010 from 7:30pm – 8:30pm at The Warehouse Location 1347 Loma St, Long Beach, 90804.
The seminar is FREE and open to all. For additional information call (562) 212-2951. Click here to download the flyer for the event.